- Looking for a hands-on development position with a leadership focus?
- Earnest and hardworking, thorough, and very efficient in completing the work at hand?
- Always focused on doing things the best way you can within the constraints that you have?
Would you describe yourself as:
- Independent; a confident self-starter who is eager to share their opinions but also understands that others have them too.
- Enjoys troubleshooting and finding the most effective ways of getting things done - and doesn’t need handholding!
- Strives for perfection; failing is not an option
- You expect a lot out of yourself and others and will follow up with team members to ensure tasks are done correctly
- Able to understand the big picture as well as dive into the details
- Willing to make decisions, backed up by research & experience
- Able to assess what issues are critical and which can wait and prioritize accordingly
- Great at understanding a basic architecture and extending it conceptually as new features are added
- Successfully ran a distributed agile based development team
- Worked with stakeholders to prioritize and estimate backlog items
- Spent years building up expertise in Java Services Development
- Development of REST Services using Java Spring MVC
- Springboot framework
- SQL vs NoSQL data stores
- Bridge the gap between backend and frontend development using Java Services & Angular 2+
- Well versed in software development life cycles
- Agile / Sprint based development
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Devops experience a plus
- Successfully removed roadblocks to enable and support developers
- Communicated with stakeholders to resolve issues and suggested alternate approaches to problem solving
- Worked with a variety of key members to diagnose and solve issues in a production environment
- Made mistakes and learned from them (i.e. eaten your own ‘dogfood’)
Why? ... Because:
- You don’t want to spend 40+ hours in a cube
- Productivity is how much time you save others from repetitive work and removing blockers in their path as well as getting your own work done
- You want to work in small teams with smart, dedicated people and big ideas
Accomplice is comprised of some of the most talented thinkers, designers, and developers from across the country. We are a collective without walls and without limits. We are not confined by the walls of a studio space. We are passionate about your success and your journey there.
This role is a full-time salary position requiring a potential 15% travel to onsite client meetings in Dallas, TX. Applicant can be based anywhere in the continental US. Must be willing and able to work at least 4-6 hours of your day during “core hours” (between 10 & 4 CST) and flexible about taking occasional calls outside your normal working hours.
Candidate sponsorship is not provided. Candidate must provide proof of current eligibility to work in the United States.