Earnest, hardworking, thorough, and very efficient in completing the work at hand and you DON’T want to fight traffic every single day only to be chained to your boring cubicle?
Would you describe yourself as:
- Curious; enjoy learning the nuts & bolts of systems, then applying them to a methodology
- Highly self-motivated but also willing to maintain close communication with the team
- Goal Oriented - You know that even if software “works”, if it doesn’t solve the underlying problem it’s not “done”.
- Problem solving is rewarding - unceasingly 'fixing' things
- Understanding separation of concerns between client and server
- Easy going, respectful, willing to develop in compliance with specified architectures without going ‘rogue’, while still showing independent initiative to point out areas for improvement
- Able to focus intensely as well as occasionally shift priorities
- Someone who sees something they don’t know how to do as a fun challenge, not as something to dread
- Able to balance tight deadlines with the need to do things right
Do you have:
- A knack for making a web page match a visual design using best practices of responsive and adaptive design
- Equal satisfaction from building complex UI functionality as from making the interface beautiful
- Proficient with Angular 5+. Bonus for some experience with AngularJS / 2 and/or other UI frameworks such as React/Redux, VueJS
- Proficient understanding of server-side pre-processing platforms, such as SASS, LESS, etc.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Plus for experience with Sketch or Photoshop.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of Git-based repositories such as Bitbucket strongly preferred
- Ability to start a project “from scratch” and set up deployments to a cloud server preferred. Gulp, Grunt a plus, Webpack a must.
- Solid ability to troubleshoot when “things just aren’t working right”
This role is a full-time salary position requiring potential of 15% travel to on-site client meetings in Dallas, TX. Applicant can be based anywhere in the continental US. Must be willing and able to work at least 4-6 hours of your day during “core hours” (between 10 & 4 CST) and flexible about taking occasional calls outside your normal working hours.
Candidate sponsorship is not provided. Candidate must provide proof of current eligibility to work in the United States.