A proactive multi-tasking Culture Champion who has a strong ability to read, empathize and influence others in social settings?
Would you describe yourself as:
- Excited by multi-tasking & variety
- Able to use your intuition to guide you in your priorities
- Known as an independent & resourceful self-starter
- Priding yourself in speedy yet precise & accurate deliveries
- Having a natural social curiosity that leads you to effectively read others
- Open & approachable making you proactive in networking settings
About The Position
In this key role, the People and Culture Leader will focus tirelessly on developing Accomplice’s heart and soul - its people. As a member of the Leadership team, the People and Culture Leader will partner with leaders on a variety of HR initiatives in the areas of organization effectiveness, learning, compliance, performance management, compensation, career development and recruiting.
The People and Culture Leader develops managers and associates at all levels to build an engaged workforce, implement a positive culture and achieve company goals. Accomplice has experienced growth over the past several years and will continue to do so going forward. This role will incorporate policies and practices that will help the current team thrive and will lead efforts to recruit additional talent commiserate with the expansion of the company.
- HR leadership and support to all employees as needed.
- Manage the talent recruitment process end to end.
- Serves as internal coach/consultant to company management team, supervisors and employees, as needed, on employee issues that affect performance and business relationships.
- Ensures employee relations are handled smoothly and accurately.
- Partners with and creates alignment with all areas of the organization to accomplish company objectives.
- Oversees an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Creates a fun and rewarding workplace for all employees, promotes a positive environment and culture consistent with the core values and goals of the company.
- Implements programs, policies and practices designed to enhance employee engagement, reduce turnover, and ensure legal compliance.
- Identifies all training and development needs for the group and ensures all programs align with company strategies.
- Administers performance management processes and tools for the group.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting all HR metrics, provides input for annual budgets and business plans.
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources.
More About You:
- 7+ years experience in HR role.
- Experience working at a design, tech or similar service based agency preferred.
- Highly motivated, be an amazing leader with a high EQ.
- Experienced and adept at interacting at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment balancing multiple projects and embracing change.
- Proven track record as an effective manager in a high-performance organization, success as a builder of collaborative, high performance teams.
- High-level leader who is proactive in conceiving, initiating and executing human resources programs relevant to the organization’s culture.
- Strategic thinker, with an ability to contribute at both a strategic and operational level.
- Excellent communication, conflict-resolution, problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership, managerial and organizational skills.
Accomplice is a strategic design agency creating consumer experiences for today’s brands — from digital products to physical spaces. We are craftsmen, designers, developers, strategists and researchers dedicated to products worth building. We focus on delivering strategic innovation, business transformation, digital products, emerging tech, immersive media & experiential spaces.
- 18 Days PTO & 10 Paid Holidays
- 75% Employer Paid Medical, Dental & Vision for Employee
- Employer Paid Cigna Basic Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Cigna Personal Accident Insurance