Accomplice is a strategic design agency creating consumer experiences for today’s brands — from digital products to physical spaces. We are craftsmen, designers, developers, strategists and researchers dedicated to products worth building. We focus on delivering strategic innovation, business transformation, digital products, emerging tech, immersive media & experiential spaces.
About The Position
The person who holds this position should ensure that the company uses the most efficient, effective and economically viable methods for the production of the company's various services. The VP of Services will correspond with both internal and external parties.
The VP of Services provides leadership and management to the company's teams and tracks staffing needs, profitability, client satisfaction and production health. He/She should create an environment that encourages interactivity and provides empowerment, support and feedback.
This position focuses on strategic planning and goal-setting, and directs the operations of the company in support of its goals. By measuring progress and adjusting processes accordingly, the VP of Services keeps the entire organization on track with the focus on our values, goals, operational excellence and the client’s experience.
- Manage budget throughout the Service Teams to deliver projects within established plan.
- Develop, maintain and improve processes, procedures and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Ensure project success and client satisfaction.
- Maintain strategic relationships with clients, vendors and partners.
- Own and maintain the staffing needs and strategy.
- Own, manage and communicate project priorities to Service Teams.
- Communicate goals and direction with direct reports and overall departments to ensure clear understanding of values, processes, requirements and expectations.
- Work with executive team to set and maintain company goals.
- Work with executive teams to identify areas for improvement, changes in procedures, new developments or changes in services or products and ensure a smooth rollout of all changes.
More About You:
- Have 3-5 years management experience at design, tech or similar service based agency.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Have the desire and drive to understand the extensive detail in each process and procedure to better support the organization.
- Must be highly organized and detailed with the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent organizational, time management, problem prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to obtain buy-in from teams and provide a high level of support for team’s success in the organization.